Saturday 13 June 2015

14th June & the new Glitternsparkle challenge theme this week is include a diecut. Our sponsor is Sunflowerfield & the image is Basketful of hearts which i coloured using Promarkers then die cut using a Spellbinders die & mounted on red card. The image was stacked on foam pads then mounted onto a 7x7" card on which i had matted a lattice background(from My Paper Stash-Crafting uk). I made some flowers & coloured the edges (& some pearls) with a red Promarker then added leaves i had punched out. I added a red satin bow with a ribbon slider on top. I kept it simple & clean.
I have been busy making things with air drying paper clay, decoupaging various things & making a bracelet as well as several commissioned cards this week & will put some pics up asap. Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment