Saturday 18 July 2015

Hello, here's my make for the Glitternsparkle DT challenge. This weeks theme is add pearls & lace, our sponsor is Sweetpea Stamps. I love this image (Deep sea sirene) & thoroughly enjoyed colouring it with a mix of Copics, Promarkers & Spectrum Noir pencils before adding pearls (coloured with Promarkers) to match her hair.
I designed an underwater background using Serif craftartist, highlighted the bubbles with a white gel pen then super imposed the image (which i had brought across as a jpeg before colouring), added gems & coloured the background. I added a 'bracelet' with lace & gems. Hope you like it. Happy crafting x


3 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC !!! Awesome colouring and such a wonderful card :-) I saw this as an entry at Glitter & Sparkle and popped in to say how much I adore this card :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely ,love the colours , Pauline DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow stunning colours. Loving the gems you have added, loving how it looks like bubbles in the water.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter'N'Sparkle for our 4th Birthday celebration,, hope to see you again and good luck in the draw.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete